After an absence of two years, the beloved Summer Solstice 10k is making a return this year. We have a brand new route available this year that we would consider to be one that is perfect for those wishing to get a personal best time, as well as those wishing to complete their first ever 10k. The event starts and finishes in Tralee Town Park.
Taking place on the day of the Summer Solstice, the event marks longest day of the year. As usual, proceeds from the event will go to the Irish Heart Foundation. The number of entries to this event are strictly limited, so once they are gone, they’re gone.
Participants can enter the event here.
Race Distance: 10km
Start Time and Location: 7.30pm (19:30) 22 June 2019 Tralee Town Park
Registration and Number Collection: 3pm-7pm (15:00-19:00) June 22 2019
- All participants shall obey the rules of the road at all times. Failure to do so shall result in withdrawal from the event.
- There will be a water station at aprox half-way around the course (~5k)
- This is a Leave No Trace event, participants and/or their crews who are found to knowingly or otherwise litter the course shall be disqualified from the event.
- Earphones and/or other items that inhibit the runners ability to be fully aware of their environment at all times, are prohibited. Participants found to be in breach of this shall be disqualified for safety reasons.
- The event organisers reserve the right to amend any and all event rules and/or course prior to the event taking place. Any amendments will be notified to the participants orally during the event briefing.
- The event organisers decision on all matters to do with the event rules are final and binding.
- The event organisers reserve the right to refuse refund for entries, participants wishing to defer entry must do so before 12pm (12:00) June 14. Any requests for deferral after this date can not be guaranteed but shall be considered on a case by case basis.
Event Route is available by clicking here.